Work with what’s in your control
From now on, ask yourself WHY you feel a certain way, WHAT made you perform a certain action, and HOW you could do things differently.
You should know all the entrances and secret passageways of your fort, aka your strengths, weaknesses, fears, etc.
The lesson is - don’t give away all your secrets or reveal all your vulnerabilities. Don’t trick yourself into believing that you’re obligated to share everything with everyone. It’s up to you to decide what to reveal and when.
Get uncomfortable - Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone
Get uncomfortable - Seek out situations that make you uncomfortable and then throw yourself into them
What are three things you know you need to do in order to succeed but find absolutely terrifying?
Have fewer emotions - Emotions can cloud your judgment and reduce productivity. Productivity over pride. Elevation over ego.
Call yourself out
Honesty is the new black
I’m sorry my project is late. I take complete ownership of the delay. I’ve already come up with ways to ensure I get things done on time in the future. You can expect better.
Send the GPS deep
- Why do you work hard? Or why do you not work hard? Dig deep and discover your layers.
- SET GOALS for yourself
- Reward yourself
- Make a list of self-control challenges that work for you. Start with a 24-hour challenge and work your way from there.
Not just survive life but conquer it
Be in love
Spontaneously throughout the day. I even knew what color my eye are
What finally got me out of my depression was learning what loving myself really meant. I didn’t understand I deserved to be happy. I thought I was meant to be sad and so I remained sad. But that’s not how you treat.
List 5 things you love about yourself and don’t be superficial - no hair, eyes or legs BS! Get real with yourself.
List 4 times you gave only 70 percent toward a task and it showed
You’ll never truly know if you can accomplish something or be great at something if you don’t commit.
Let go of FOMO
- The only way to overcome FOMO is to recognize that the joy of accomplishing goals is much greater than the disappointment of missing out on a little fun.
- Focusing on your work moves you closer to reaching your goals. That is a fact. Keep training your brain to pay attention to how rewarding it is to work hard.
- What will my future self thank me for doing today? Once you answer that question, shut up, work hard and go accomplish your goal.
- Attack FOMO
- List 3 accomplishments that were a result of your hard work
- A Bawse doesn’t just know what they want for christmas they know what they want from life.
If you can do it, don’t say it
- A Bawse knows that if you want to be taken seriously, you need to show people who you are and then keep showing them.
Climb the ladder
- Doing work eliminates the need for luck.
- A bawse knows that shortcuts do not exist when it comes to success.
- Take a second and look deep inside yourself
- Are you willing to work your absolute hardest for it? Are you willing to acknowledge that your hardest isn’t your hardest and then work even harder than that?
Don’t be made, don’t be broken
- This isn’t going to make or break you
- Build your empire
- List all the pillars that make up your success and that will not allow you to be made or broken with ease.
- If one opportunity will make or break your success, then your idea of success isn’t solid enough, to begin with.
- List 2 things that stressed you out this week and come up with solutions to eliminate them.
Be the dumbest
- Being the dumbest person on your team doesn’t make you a stupid person; it means you are smart enough to select people to work with that you can learn.
You’re an investment
- Outline one investment in each currency that will help you reach your goals.
- Being a good listener and a great conversationalist is key to having true presence.
- What are your top 3 priorities in life? (Be honest now, and remember there are no rights or wrongs)
- What are your boyfriend/girlfriend.mother/father/sister’s top priorities?
Be unapologetically yourself
- If I’m upset and make a poor decision, I try not to be ashamed. I made that decision. My unique personality and life circumstances helped make that decision, and even if I have to fix whatever mess I caused, I own that decision. If I fell jealous or insecure, I embrace that side.
- Ask yourself
- What would you do if you had a million dollars?
You’re a bawse now, you need to spend less energy stalking your ex on Instagram and more energy making phenomenal first impressions.
You’re a chameleon
- Five ways to create a bawse environment
- List 3 people in your life that you believe should be supported because of their hard work and determination
Be in sync
- Think of a big decision you have coming up and answer these three questions
- What do I think I should do?
- What do I feel I should do?
- What will I actually do?
Have values, not hobbies
- Here are 2 ways to take your values to the gym
- List 3 values/qualities that you hold dear to your heart and that define the type of person you want to be.
Be nice to people
- List 5 spontaneous nice gestures that are easy for you to execute.
Promote what you love
- Think of one thing you are extremely passionate about and would love to promote to the world. List 3 ways to do this effectively without bashing anyone.
- List 5 things you take for granted